Think you have what it takes to help develop today’s youth? Are you willing to truly enjoy your job, share your passions with youth and support a community? Are you ready to join our amazing team of program leaders?
In order to be considered for the position, you should have the following qualifications:
• A love for supporting youth development.
• A passion for the arts, science, math, recreation and/or literature.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent customer service.
• 1 year in youth development work, preferably working in an after school setting.
• Coursework in youth development and/or early childhood education (12 units required for Teacher positions).
We are looking for aspiring Teachers and Educators who would like to get their feet wet in the youth development field. Our staff have the opportunity to hone and develop their teaching skills, write their own curriculum, and bring their passions to help engage and shape today’s youth! All staff receive training from our Curriculum Specialists on classroom and behavior management, curriculum writing and curriculum delivery, just to name a few! We are looking for both After School Teachers and Teacher’s Aides to assist us in our after school programming.
Learn more about GLO at www.gloinc.org